About Mr. Romano
Antonio P. Romano is a skilled associate focusing primarily on probate, trust, and guardianship administration and litigation at the regional law firm of Comiter, Singer, Baseman & Braun, LLP. Prior to joining the Comiter, Singer, Baseman & Braun team, Antonio’s experience included litigation of complex multi-million dollar probate, guardianship and trust litigation matters, as well as handling of both adversarial and non-adversarial probate administrations. Antonio also represented a multi-billion dollar governmental entity from initiation of litigation forward, which included comprehensive contract review and analysis, and extensive strategic negotiation and litigation strategy.
Antonio received his B.S. in Finance with minors in Psychology, International Affairs, and Political Science from Florida State University in 2011. Antonio then received his J.D. from University of Miami School of Law in 2014.
In his time at the University of Miami School of Law, Antonio was a judicial intern in the Southern District of Florida for the Honorable Federal Magistrate Judge John J. O’ Sullivan. Antonio was also a member of the Business Law Review; participated in the School of Law’s Investor Rights clinic, which included all aspects of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority arbitration proceedings that culminated into a full three-panel hearing in front of a mock Financial Industry Regulatory Authority panel; participated in the School of Law’s Litigation Skills Program; and took part in the London Olympics Exchange program.
MEMBERSHIPS & HONORS
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Rising Stars (2019-2022)
- The Florida Bar’s Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Division (RPPTL)
- Fellow (2019-2021)
- At Large Member (2021-Present)
- Executive Council (2021-Present)
- Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) – Class V
- Florida Bar Probate Rules Committee (2021-2024)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Co-Chair – Estate and Probate Law CLE Committee (2022-2023)
- Dade County Bar Association
- Director – Group I (2016-2017)
- Gay & Lesbian Lawyers Association Affiliate Board Member (2015-2016)
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee (2015-2016)
- The Florida Bar Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy – Class IV
- The Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court
- James Weldon Johnson/Robert H. Waters Fellow
- “The Real Associates of Miami Season One: A Reality Series – One Year Out In The Workforce,” Dade County Bar Association Bulletin, Sep 28, 2015.
- “Practice Corner: Special Considerations in an Ever-Increasing LGBTQ+ World,” Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section’s ActionLine, Fall 2020.
- “Probate and Trust Case Summaries,” Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section’s ActionLine, Summer 2020.
- “Practice Corner: Critical Considerations in Recent Rule Revisions,” Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section’s ActionLine, Spring 2020.
- “Probate and Trust Case Summaries,” Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section’s ActionLine, Winter 2019-2020.