You’ve worked hard for what you have and your legacy and your family’s future deserve protection. Careful estate planning is the only way to protect your assets, minimize tax liabilities, and ensure the people you love and the causes you support are taken care of for generations to come.
Comiter, Singer, Baseman & Braun is an award-winning Florida estate planning law firm providing a full range of estate planning services to clients throughout the state. With decades of experience, we can meet whatever your estate planning needs may be, whether simple or complex. We offer personalized, practical, and creative legal advice to help you meet your personal and professional goals.
Highly Skilled Professionals
Our estate planning law firm is built on the experience and reputation of our attorneys. Detail-oriented and highly-capable, our distinguished estate planning attorneys can help you with any estate planning issue. In addition to our estate planning professionals, our team includes Board Certified tax lawyers and numerous CPAs. Our professionals have been recognized as leaders in Florida estate planning, having authored articles and presented on various aspects of tax and estate planning law. Our legal team has dedicated themselves to being the foremost authorities on all estate planning matters throughout the state.
Where Relationships Matter
Ultimately, our firm is focused on serving our clients. We believe the best estate planning services and solutions come from deep, long-term relationships with the men, women, and families we represent. Our goal is to ensure your needs are met and your legacy is fully honored. We accomplish this by building a relationship based on trust and integrity and providing personalized, highly-sophisticated legal representation. There are no “one-size-fits-all” solutions to estate planning problems, so each client receives our full attention to ensure that your specific needs are met and your expectations are exceeded.
Our Estate Planning Services – Comprehensive Estate Planning Counsel
Estate planning extends far beyond simply drafting and trusts. We provide comprehensive estate planning services to a broad range of clients with diverse needs. From tax advice to estate litigation, our Florida estate planning law firm has the knowledge and experience needed to protect your most valuable assets.
- Tax planning. An effective estate plan needs to consider your potential tax consequences. Our tax planning professionals can help you protect your assets and grow your wealth while minimizing your tax liability. We can also help you with your business and personal tax planning needs outside of your estate plan.
- Asset protection. If you have special assets that deserve specific consideration, our attorneys can help. We can develop a customized asset protection plan to secure your assets from creditors and other claimants as part of your estate plan or independently.
- Charitable giving. Many of our clients support charitable causes that they care about deeply. Our estate planning professionals can help you support the charities and causes you believe in to ensure they receive the full benefit of your gift.
- Corporate. When starting out as a business, the owner(s) must decide the most appropriate entity to use for their business. The choice and selection of the entity comes from an understanding of how best to operate a business in both Florida, nationally, and internationally, based on the intersection of income, estate and gift tax planning while affording the owner(s) of the business the best legal framework to operate to fit their needs and goals. We can help draft key legal documents and assist in overseeing important business transactions like structuring or restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, and other negotiations that happen in a business’s life cycle.
- Estate and trust administration. As experienced estate planning professionals, we understand how important it is to hire the right person to administer your estate or trust. We provide honest, efficient estate administration services to our clients to ensure that their wishes are met and their beneficiaries receive what they deserve.
- Estate, trust and probate litigation. We have extensive experience in helping clients resolve disputes over their wills or trusts. Estate litigation typically involves complex issues and tremendous risk. Aggressive and highly-dedicated, our seasoned litigators have the experience and knowledge to help you navigate whatever dispute you may be facing.
- Guardianship. When a loved one is unable to take care of themselves, you need an experienced guardianship attorney to help you get them the care they need. We provide compassionate legal advice to clients who find themselves facing these most difficult decisions. We can help you navigate the guardianship process and find the right situation for your loved one who is in need.
- Mediation. We realize that litigation isn’t the best option in every case. We also help our clients resolve their estate disputes through mediation. We can help you decide whether mediation is right for you and then work with you through the mediation process to an ideal solution.
We realize that it can be difficult to identify what services you may need specifically. If you have questions or simply don’t know where to start, reach out to us and we can evaluate your situation and start you on the right path to peace of mind.
Business Representation Services – Comprehensive Business Planning Counsel
Many of our clients have built successful businesses, and their professional goals overlap with their estate planning needs. Comiter, Singer, Baseman & Braun offers business representation to our clients in the following areas:
- Business succession planning
- Creation of business entities, from deciding what type of entity to form to drafting foundational legal documents and agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Representation of medical professionals
- Executive compensation
Our Florida and Palm Beach County business attorneys have decades of experience in helping clients build and grow successful businesses.
Three Convenient Locations
We have three convenient locations:
We can work with you from the office location that is most convenient for you. Of course, we are always available by phone or email. In serving our clients, we place great emphasis on being responsive and accessible.
Contact Comiter, Singer, Baseman & Braun
Let’s work together – call us at 561-626-2101 or toll free at 800-226-1484 to schedule a meeting with a Florida and Palm Beach County estate planning attorney today. You can also contact us online by filling out our contact form – we welcome the opportunity to serve you.