About Ms. Smith
Giannina E. Smith is an associate of the regional tax law firm Comiter, Singer, Baseman & Braun, LLP. She concentrates her practice on tax and estate planning matters.
Giannina received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree, cum laude, from Florida State University in 2016. She earned her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2019.
While in law school, Giannina served as a Research Editor for the Florida Law Review. Additionally, she received Book Awards for the highest grade in her Legal Writing, Legal Research, and Legal Drafting courses. She was also the recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Multistate Bar Topics.
Prior to joining the Comiter, Singer, Baseman & Braun team, Giannina earned her Master of Laws in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2020, where she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Tax Policy.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Tax Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Palm Beach Tax Institute
- Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- “Estate Planning and Tax Updates,” 2022 Ullman Year in Review, Tax Section of the Florida Bar (July 2, 2022)