About Mr. Brown
Mark R. Brown, formerly of Arnold & Porter, concentrates in the areas of wills and trusts, domicile planning, probate administration, and sophisticated estate tax and income planning. Mr. Brown, who has practiced in Palm Beach County for over twenty years, earned his B.S. degree, summa cum laude, in accounting from the State University of New York at Albany and his J.D. degree from Duke University School of Law.
Mr. Brown is board certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates, and he is also board certified as an expert in Tax Law by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education. He is designated as a Certified Public Accountant in Florida.
Mr. Brown has served as an Officer (past Treasurer) and Director of the Tax Section of the Florida Bar, Director and Incoming President of the East Coast Estate Planning Council, Past President of the Palm Beach Tax Institute, and on the Business & Professionals cabinet of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County. Mr. Brown, who actively participates in pro bono activities, received formal recognition for exceptional pro bono service in 2017 from the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County.
- President, East Coast Estate Planning Council
- The Florida Bar, Assistant Director of Long Range Planning Committee and at Large Director of the Tax Section
- The Florida Bar, Past Treasurer of the Tax Section
- The Florida Bar, Past Director of Education Division of the Tax Section
- The Florida Bar, Past Director of Section Administration Division of the Tax Section
- The Florida Bar, Member of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Past President, Palm Beach Tax Institute
- Florida Bar Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Tax Law
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Business and Professionals Cabinet of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County